What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, managing the payment, making the request registration or participation in an event, or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes.
• Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, etc. Yes it’s him
The user himself who chooses these characteristics, cookies will be exempted from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as it is considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
www.javier-sa.es may hire third parties to carry out work on its behalf in relation with the purposes for which your personal data is collected, such as analysing information. These third parties may receive access to the personal information required to carry out their work, although they may not use this information for any other purpose and we will regulate our relationships with third parties in the manner required by the current legislation on personal data protection.
This website uses the following audience measurement tools:
Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics and Analytic 4, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google Analytics: This is a free website analysis tool from Google, whose primary function is to allow website owners to find out how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies on the domain of the website you are browsing and uses a set of cookies called ‘__utma’ and ‘__utmz’ to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy at this url https://developers.google.com/analytics
Google Analytics 4: It is a free analysis tool that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website and in an application for this it uses machine learning that offers a more intelligent analysis, for example, through of predictive metrics, which tell us the probability that a user converts or abandons us. This tool focuses on events and reports on website and / or application trends. You can access more information about Google Analytics 4 cookies and information about privacy at this url https://developers.google.com/analytics
This Website also uses the platform for the management of web content of:
This Website uses the platform for the management of web videos of:
What type of Cookies does this web page with domain javier-sa.es use?
How can you configure your Cookies?
1) Click the three vertical-dot menu icon on the toolbar and select ‘Settings’.
2) Click on ‘Show advanced settings’.
3) In the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click on ‘Site settings’, then ‘Content’.
• To enable cookies in the ‘Cookies and site data’ section, select ‘Allow local data to be set’ to enable first-party and third-party cookies.
• To enable only first-party cookies, click ‘Block third-party cookies’.
• To deactivate cookies, click ‘Block all cookies’. Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Chrome.
For more information about other cookie options in Chrome, please consult the following Google page: https://support.google.com
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window then select ‘Internet options’.
2) In the Options window, open the ‘Privacy’ tab.
• To enable cookies: Slide the bar to ‘Average’ or below.
• To disable cookies: Slide the bar up to block all cookies.
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Internet Explorer.
For more information about other cookie options in Internet Explorer, please consult the following Microsoft page: https://support.microsoft.com
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer-9
1) Click on the Menu button on your browser then select ‘Options’.
2) Click ‘Privacy and security’.
• To enable cookies: Select ‘Accept cookies from sites’.
• To disable cookies: Deselect ‘Accept cookies from sites’
.Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Firefox. For more information, please consult the following Mozilla page:
1) Click on ‘Settings’ on the toolbar.
2) Select ‘Quick preferences’.
• To enable cookies: select ‘Enable cookies’
• To disable cookies: deselect ‘Enable cookies’
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Opera.
For more information about other cookie options in Opera, please consult the following Opera Software page: https://help.opera.com
SAFARI ON OSX
1) Click on ‘Safari’ on the menu bar and select ‘Preferences’.
2) Click on ‘Security’.
• To enable cookies: In ‘Accept cookies’, select ‘Only from sites you navigate to’.
• To disable cookies: In ‘Accept cookies’, select ‘Never’.
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Safari. For more information about other cookie options in Safari, please consult the following Apple page: https://support.apple.com/
If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?