What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or tablet when visiting a website to analyse your browsing behaviour. For more information about cookies, please visit the website: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/
www.javier-sa.es may hire third parties to carry out work on its behalf in relation with the purposes for which your personal data is collected, such as analysing information. These third parties may receive access to the personal information required to carry out their work, although they may not use this information for any other purpose and we will regulate our relationships with third parties in the manner required by the current legislation on personal data protection. This website uses the following audience measurement tools:
This is a free website analysis tool from Google, whose primary function is to allow website owners to find out how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies on the domain of the website you are browsing and uses a set of cookies called ‘__utma’ and ‘__utmz’ to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy at this address.
HOW CAN I ENABLE AND DISABLE COOKIES ON MY BROWSER?
1) Click the three vertical-dot menu icon on the toolbar and select ‘Settings’.
2) Click on ‘Show advanced settings’.
3) In the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click on ‘Site settings’, then ‘Content’.
• To enable cookies in the ‘Cookies and site data’ section, select ‘Allow local data to be set’ to enable first-party and third-party cookies.
• To enable only first-party cookies, click ‘Block third-party cookies’.
• To deactivate cookies, click ‘Block all cookies’.
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Chrome.
For more information about other cookie options in Chrome, please consult the following Google page: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window then select ‘Internet options’.
2) In the Options window, open the ‘Privacy’ tab.
• To enable cookies: Slide the bar to ‘Average’ or below.
• To disable cookies: Slide the bar up to block all cookies.
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Internet Explorer.
For more information about other cookie options in Internet Explorer, please consult the following Microsoft page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1) Click on the Menu button on your browser then select ‘Options’.
2) Click ‘Privacy and security’.
• To enable cookies: Select ‘Accept cookies from sites’.
• To disable cookies: Deselect ‘Accept cookies from sites’.
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Firefox.
For more information, please consult the following Mozilla page: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20y%20disabling%20cookies
1) Click on ‘Settings’ on the toolbar.
2) Select ‘Quick preferences’.
• To enable cookies: select ‘Enable cookies’
• To disable cookies: deselect ‘Enable cookies’
Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Opera.
For more information about other cookie options in Opera, please consult the following Opera Software page: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
SAFARI ON OSX
Click on ‘Safari’ on the menu bar and select ‘Preferences’.
Click on ‘Security’.
To enable cookies: In ‘Accept cookies’, select ‘Only from sites you navigate to’. To disable cookies: In ‘Accept cookies’, select ‘Never’. Bear in mind that there are several levels for activating and deactivating cookies in Safari. For more information about other cookie options in Safari, please consult the following Apple page: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
Look for a ‘Help’ function in the browser or contact the supplier of the browser.
|1P_JAR||Analytics||Transfers data to Google to make the adverts you receive more appealing.||Third-party||15 days|
|CONSENT||Functionality||Accepts Google cookies on websites.||Third-party||Persistent|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||Personalises the user interface.||First-party||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||Personalises the user interface.||First-party||Session|
|redux_current_tab||Functionality||Stores information to improve website browsing and usability.||First-party||5 days|
|NID||Analytics||Used by Google to store user preferences.||Third-party||6 months|
|APISID||Advertising||Measures the performance of advertisements and provides Google recommendations.||Third-party||Persistent|
|SID||Analytics||Collects information for the Google search engine.||Third-party||Session|