What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a tiny encrypted text file that the website can store on the user’s computer, Smartphone or Tablet in order to analyse their usage behaviour on a certain website. For more information about cookies, we invite you to visit this website: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/
WHAT IS THE COOKIES POLICY FOLLOWED BY www.javier-sa.es?
On the www.javier-sa.es website, only the analytics cookies are used, which are aimed at quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analysing the way in which our Website is browsed by the User, so that, when properly processed by us or by third parties, these cookies may help to examine and improve the navigation experience on the Website. From the very first visit to www.javier-sa.es, you are informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy in this regard. The cookie will remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until you delete it. You can configure your browser to notify you of the presence of cookies or to automatically refuse to accept them. If you refuse to accept the cookies, you can still use the Website, although it may lead to limitations on the use of certain features or impede the proper functioning of the Website.
www.javier-sa.es may hire third parties to perform tasks on its behalf with regards to any purposes involving the collection of your personal data, such as analysing the information provided. The aforementioned third parties may have access to any personal information that is necessary for them to perform their tasks, although they may not use said information for any other purposes and we shall regulate our relations with such third parties in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
This Website uses the audience measurement tools of:
It is a free Web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows the website owners to understand how the users interact with their websites. Also, it enables cookies on the domain of the website that you are visiting and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information in an anonymous form and to create reports on website trends without identifying the individual users. You can get more information on the Google Analytics Cookies and information on privacy at this address.
HOW DO I ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES IN MY BROWSER?
1) Click on the wrench icon in the browser toolbar and select Settings
2) Click on “Show advanced options”
3) In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
• To enable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, select “Allow local data to be set”, which will enable both first-party and third-party cookies.
• To allow only first-party cookies, select “Block all third-party cookies without exception”.
• To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, you can select “Block sites from setting any data”.
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”.
2) In the options window, go to the “Privacy” tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to “Medium” or below.
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in the Explorer.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1) Click on “Tools” in your browser’s menu and select “Options”
2) Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check “Accept cookies from sites”.
• To deactivate cookies: Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”.
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox.
For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20y%20disabling%20cookies
1) Click on “Settings” in your browser’s menu and select “Settings”
2) Select “Quick Preferences”
• To enable cookies: check “Enable cookies”.
• To deactivate cookies: uncheck “Enable cookies”.
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
SAFARI ON OSX
1) Click on “Safari” in the menu bar and select the “Preferences” option
2) Click on “Privacy”
• To enable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Allow from the current website only” option.
• To deactivate cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
Please look for the “help” feature in the browser or contact the browser service provider.